Sunday, May 11, 2008

7.5 habits

Your first post should be on how you feel about the seven and 1/2 habits of highly successful learners from week 1; discuss what you feel will be the most difficult part for you and why

Did you say difficult?


hmm....a certified technophobe is asked to get out of his comfort zone and charge headlong into self-guided learning, a task he's not done before. So, yeah, we are most definitely talking "most difficult" here.


Not sure at this point just what I will need to place in my "toolbox," but I think this will fall into place as I continue this project. Working in a library, there will be no shortage of possible tools, and I am surrounded by helpful and knowledgeable coworkers.








1 comment:

Wellington Manager said...

Good work Ken! Be sure to write some reviews of good books you have read.